CNA’s and HHA’s work under the supervision of a nurse, and since they have extensive daily contact with each patient, they play a key role in keeping the nurse up-to-date on vital information about the patients' condition. Both CNAs and HHAs are available for hourly services. No minimum is required!
Helping patients of all ages perform basic day-to-day tasks including:
- Making Beds
- Toilet Assistance; Catheter Care
- Taking Vital Signs (Blood Pressure, Pulse, etc.)
- Helping Patients Walk
- Assisting Wheelchair-Bound Patients (Entails Heavy Lifting)
- Turning Bedridden Patients Regularly
- Reporting All Changes to the Nurse
- Safety Awareness
- Post Mortem Care
Contact Us Today
Best Care can refer a Caregiver for you or your loved ones who can provide a comprehensive range of health care services, on a 24-hour basis, 7 days a week. Call us at 888-203-2529.